Many of you asked about Repack's impact on the planet. And we understand, I mean, loads of brands are claiming to be green, conscious, aware, sustainable, blah blah, you name it. Hard to know what's real commitment and what's crap isn't it?
We always want to be simple, honest and transparent, and we kept that in mind building this new page on Repack's impact.
Here we show you why RePack is a fantastic alternative to single-use with Five Reasons Why :
- Reuse is the most efficient way to reduce waste, since it eliminates it purely and simply.
- The carbon footprint of Repack is much, much smaller, than a new plastic bag or any cardboard box. Check our numbers!
- Repack is here to stay, designed to do at least 20 use cycles, so its life time doesn't start just to end after 10 seconds.
- The bags are made from 100% recycled material,
- At the end of the cycle, RePack is upcycled to new products. Nothing is lost, nothing is created, everything is transformed!
We are not perfect, but we're trying damned hard :)